Hardox Wearparts releases Duroxite 100 pipe

By |  July 6, 2017

The Duroxite 100 pipe is available in 6 to 36-in. diameters, and the lengths can be cut to order. Photo courtesy of Hardox Wearparts

Hardox Wearparts added the Duroxite 100 pipe to its Duroxite overlay product line.

According to the company, the finished pipes have the same high wear resistance as Duroxite plate products. Consistent wear properties are guaranteed throughout the pipe down to 75 percent of the overlay thickness as opposed to just the surface of the overlay. The remaining 25 percent of overlay is the transition layer necessary to maintain good bonding to the base plate. The company says an optimal carbide composition ensures homogenous bonding between the base metal and overlay adding to its high wear resistance and long service life.

The Duroxite 100 pipe is available in 6- to 36-in. diameters, and the lengths can be cut to order. In addition, the ends can have customized flanges for easy installation in existing equipment. Finally, the pipe can be ordered with square-to-round transitions, elbows, T- or Y-shaped connections, or as long sweeps.

This article is tagged with , and posted in News
Avatar photo

About the Author:

Allison Kral is the former senior digital media manager for North Coast Media (NCM). She completed her undergraduate degree at Ohio University where she received a Bachelor of Science in magazine journalism from the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. She works across a number of digital platforms, which include creating e-newsletters, writing articles and posting across social media sites. She also creates content for NCM's Portable Plants magazine, GPS World magazine and Geospatial Solutions. Her understanding of the ever-changing digital media world allows her to quickly grasp what a target audience desires and create content that is appealing and relevant for any client across any platform.

Comments are closed